View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz View Post
That my friend they call Defence,we got choked out of this game,what do people expect rose to do when his up against a 6-8 lbj,we dont have great scorers and too be Honest if rose isn't shooting...the rest of the bulls Struggle,i don't think they were lucky either they done it numerous times in the series coming back to beat us.

If dallas fans think they can walk through Miami,i think not....your in for a big suprise although i really want dallas to win this...for the sake of shutting south beach up and the divas,this will be a interesting series,Key to any championship is DEFENCE,i don't think you could compare dirks 40 point games to miami's 3 divas scoring 20+ points a game,if dallas D up they should win this!
I was referring to this article. You can't just say the Mavs got lucky by getting the Lakers when they had issues and an inexperienced Thunder team. That's too easy. Anyway. Heat had the same: Old, worn-out team with issues (injuries): Celtics. Young, inexperienced team that chocked: Bulls.

At least they should keep the conversation honest I think. Pretty intrigued what the coverage will provide today.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote