View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #49
kchan4487

kchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz View Post
One thing for sure is,dallas have great offense,Miami have great D,how and what do dallas do to slow down the 3 divas? lol there young and athletic and put up good numbers against the best defensive team in the comp being my bulls,why oh why can i see only dirk really hurting Miami....terry could go off,seems to have good numbers against the Heat but under there Choking D he'd probably shoot horrible.

Well Dallas do have a top ten defense league-wise. Besides, its different in the playoffs, where you face only one team for 7 games. You can have a specific defensive game plan. Thing is with the Bulls, why they lost to the Heat wasnt because of bad defense, they were stifling. It was a lack of offense. Both teams when watched threw out too many isos...which you wouldnt see very much on the Mavs. The Heat has great on ball defenders in LBJ, Wade and Haslem, but thing is, on ball defenders arent worth much if the ball changes hands too fast. They looked beatable against the Celtics with the great ball movement the C's had. The C's just went down because of a lack of personnel (no center, injured Rondo, ineffective bench to let the old legs of their Big 3 rest).

I'm sure Spo will make the changes, and we'll be seeing a pretty tight series, but I'd put my money on the Mavs.
kchan4487 is offline   Reply With Quote