View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #165
Ripinfamous

Ripinfamous is infamous around these partsRipinfamous is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damage View Post
Logistically, I really don't see how the Heat match up with the Mavs. Sure, the whore of akron is playing on another level, similar to the 07 run. But Wade's shoulder is banged up, Bosh Spice is hit or miss, and that's it.

Dirk, Chandler, Barea, Terry all possess match up nightmares for the Heat. I'm praying Kidd pulls a Cap Rooney and gives it his all in guarding Wade.

Mavs in 6.

Dirk is your only untouchable. Chandler is a great rebounder and defender, nothing more. When was the last time Chandler was an actual offensive threat. Barea has really emerged as a weapon this season but u guys really think hes in the same breath as LBJ or Wade as a match-up nightmare? I think not.. Terry is really good, he reminds me Jamal Crawford in the sense that when he sees that heat jersey he just magically decides to catch fire. Dirk and Terry are the real threats on ur team, offensively anyway. I hear all these fans saying oh we cant stop JJ, but we did stop Rondo and Rose.. Is JJ better than these guys??

Im all far cheering for ur favorite team but lets not let that cloud the facts I wish you guys good luck cuz Dirk as much as i dislike him as a player(I just hate bigs that shoot more than they dunk) he is one the games greatest and definately deserves a ring. Just hope it isnt against us

PS: The last team also dissed Bosh and all he did was average over 20ppg in the series as the 3RD OPTION. Just some info.

Last edited by Ripinfamous; 05-31-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Ripinfamous is offline   Reply With Quote