View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #184
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank89149 View Post
Same here. I like to talk about the games in a respectful manner with rival fans. Many rival fans I've encountered over the years responded positively. This is the first forum I've ever visited with such a hostile tone towards EVERYONE of another team, not just the idiots warranting it.
As I wrote to Ripinfamous, I don't have a problem with fans from another fanbase around here IF they aren't here just to troll the the heck out of anybody around the board. Never liked trolls, never will. I'm always open for a constructive discussion, but I won't take part in any discussion if I have a feeling that the lone sense is trolling.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote