View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #1356
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard Fan View Post
Yea, I'm sure hand to hand combat is a body block man. If some one pinched you, is that like a stab with a knife to your body. I love how most of you say they put a tiara on Bron and Wade, and call every single fouls for them for something like a little tap. When you guys are hypocrites when the Mavs get touched.
I really don't know what your whiney-rear is talking about. I'm talking about a foul where jet was body-blocked, turned sideways by queenie and you are whining about some hand crap. Send a twitter to queenie and tell him how much you love him now that he screwed over his fan base to give you a thrill. Queenie will appreciate it I'm sure.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote