View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #105
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'll say this... I'd much, much, much, much rather have Mahinmi out there instead of small ball. I hope we decided not to use Mahinmi in game 2 because he just wasn't ready for the game plan on such short notice...
I think I would too. I'm just a little afraid that Wade and Lebron are going to ring him up when he's out there, which probably makes this just about the worst matchup for him. Hopefully, Carlisle is very careful on where he puts Mahinmi in the game so that he minimizes this risk.

The plus side with Mahinmi is that I think he gives Miami more to worry about on the other side of the ball than Haywood ever could. So I think the Mavericks need to take advantage of that to offset his defensive deficiencies.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-05-2011 at 05:10 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote