View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #92
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

To be honest, I think JJB could make a good asset for us this series. If they can sit him down and show him the situations in a tape session on what he should have done versus what he does, then he could start getting the ball to an open Dirk, instead of to MArion for a 3. That's one example but there were a few tonight where the possession was lost to poor decisions by JJB.

I do think though that his layups and shots will fall and that with improved decisions can help this team.

However, count me in the group for Peja seeing only situational substitutions. I like him and what he has brought to the Mavs and what he has meant to this playoff run. But, the match up with the Heat is a complete negative for Peja and his minutes could be going to Stevenson or Brewer for more productivity. Unless he is hitting his shots, he should not be in.

Another note, Beaubois is not the Mavs answer. He has been out of the mix for so long now and is not ready for this stage.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote