View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #93
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Count me as another who doesn't understand quite why we seem to be limiting Kidd's minutes to 36 in the Finals. There's nothing after this. It's not gonna tire him out for next year (if he even is back next year) if he plays 40 or 42 instead of 36.

Unless those extra few minutes are going to kill his productivity that much, I see no reason to keep him at 36.
In all honesty, I think you try and make things a little easier offensively on Dirk.. They're just trying to find someone that can step up and help out. JJB should have a good offensive series against this team, but he's not finishing at the rim and not hitting enough open jumpers. Carlisle is going with the options that he sees as best because the team really is a bit short handed offensively. When it doesn't work, it looks bad. If Barea would have hit a wide open layup and one more of his wide open threes, I suppose things would have worked out better. But again, he's one of the only guys that can get to the rim besides Dirk.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote