View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #103
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Mahimni's pick and roll defense btw is terrible
He's really just bad at defense. When you watch the difference between between him in Chandler, Chandler steps in cuts off drives fairly early lots of time. Mahinmi doesn't even appear in the picture until the slasher gets to the rim, and by that time he often commits a foul because he was so badly out of position and late to the play. He has way too much wasted motion on defense.

Honestly, I thought halfway through the season that he might just be better off as a 4. The more and more I see, the more convinced I am that he's really far off from getting it defensively to be a center.

And this is just a horrible defensive matchup to depend on him.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-05-2011 at 10:24 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote