View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #116
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT WAVE View Post
i never left. i posted after we lost game 2 ,in the 3 pt thread. many of you mav fans lose and act like its the end of the world. you dont see this all over the heat forum. we lose and just say damn! maybe next game. you guys lost game 1, jet is a fraud, won. game 2,jet is a god, lost game 3, already talking bad about jet.
My bad! I'll go look it up right away to see what you said. Really looking forward to it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote