View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:09 AM   #53
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Just thought about another reason. Dirk didn't get the ball for a large stretch in the first half. He did have, what, two fg attempts in the first period? while Wade did tear our defense apart. No reason to not finding him early on.
That was the time when Barea was the PG. I really don't know why Barea has many difficulties giving the ball to Dirk. And if he does, quite often there are like 3-4 seconds left on the clock or Dirk is in a bad position.

I still hope Barea somehow finds his rhythm again as Carlisle won't try anything else. Maybe he'll play better in the next games. Hope dies last. I wouldn't even mind to let Terry run the point for a few minutes (he was the PG for Atlanta and did for the Mavs some times as well for a couple of minues) and let Brewer play SG. At least Brewer can play some defense.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 06-06-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote