View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #313
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT WAVE View Post
terry is calling out lebron, bad idea. the reality is exactly what i was bashed for saying " the # of superstars is the dif.". lbj has shut terry down, terry knows this. no one can keep up with wade (jj,kidd too short to really do any damage). bosh, well hes doing him, hes not really shown up for the heat, YET!. so thats three scorers that cant be guarded 100% mavs have only one guy that cant be guarded.dirk. terry is useless if he cant get by james. and all those supposed "sharpshooters" mavs had, are not used to getting the ball and having someone flying their way. its the defense! even in practice you cant replicate it. heat are fast. i see mavs probably winning this one. but i dont see them going through miami. if they take 6 games atleast you will know you have a beter team than all the teams miami beat in 5. if miami closes out in dallas? dirk needs help!.
Haha.. You don't have 3 guys that can't be guarded.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote