View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:06 AM   #51
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Word is that Salvatore is not in the Finals pool at all. I don't know whether that's true, but it could be. It changes each year based on the NBA's internal rankings of the refs that they do by reviewing every game.
Could well be
IIRC in this year's playoffs, Salvatore has not been the lead ref in any game--mostly the 3rd ref & once the 2nd ref

Hopefully he will join Bob Delany in retirement after the season

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams

Last edited by 12 Tone Melodies; 06-09-2011 at 09:07 AM.
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote