View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #53
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

I have never posted anything in this forum for a while since Mavs defeated the Thunder. But this is it my fellow Mavs fans.
It is now or never.
It is time to reach out and grab that series lead.
It is time to show the world again what basketball really is, what the sports is about, the sports we love.
Show them that it is not about Superstars who abandon their fans for the luxury of winning a ring selfishly for himself to decorate his career. (after a whole organization bowed to his whims)
Show the world that Loyalty, Passion and sheer Perseverence far outweighs any kind of overblown talent and monster egos.
Time to show these spoiled bitches that reflect the society today that getting sponsored by brands and getting monster paychecks equate to greatness.

My fellow mavs fans. My brothers.

Let us all come together and wear our mavs jerseys or any kind of blue shirt in support of our beloved team.

LETS GO MAVS!

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote