View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #90
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
the season is on the line tonight, everyone will need to contribute. the heat haven't lost 2 in a row all playoffs, so they will be in high gear. a win tonight could completely crush their spirits. let's go mavs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I just realized that Caron Butler's term of "the good guys" became reality in the Finals. Amazing. I firmly believe most of the country wants us to win ... also most of the analysts. Because of what the team stands for: Teamplay and Toughness. As compelling as this Miami team is, the Mavericks would be the more likable champions. And story-wise: I think Dallas winning (and Miami losing) is equally big as Miami winning.
I think the losing two in a row is a bit overstated considering they went 4-1 every series which made it impossible to lose 2 in a row. by the same logic you could say the mavs have never lost an away game after winning an away game in the playoffs. (portland we lost 2 then won 1, la we won both, okc we won both and so far we won the last game in miami)
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote