View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Projection
You beat me to it. That is exactly what it is for Wade. He is the consummate Drama Queen (maybe even surpassing Kobe), so he assumes everyone else is as well. It shows you how little he really knows about Dirk.

The fact is that the Wade "injury" only cost him about 4 minutes of playing time off of what he is averaging in the series. The time spent "agonizing" in the locker room just as easily could have been spent on the bench (wheelchair accessible, of course).

And ABC/ESPN are such lapdogs for this BS. The report from outside the closed door locker room (they need their privacy in this time of need). The quote from Assistant Coach Bob McAdoo in assessing the injury: "We are in uncharted territory here." What the hell is that--no one has ever suffered a hip injury before? News flash--go talk to Brendan Haywood about hip injuries, he's got one right now. And then in the post-game presser when Wade gets asked about the injury he says, "You know me. You know I don't talk about that." Oh, the bravery . . . .

Anyway, it's time to finish the job and discard these pieces of human debris.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote