View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #26
chrisschubi

chrisschubi has a spectacular aura aboutchrisschubi has a spectacular aura aboutchrisschubi has a spectacular aura about

The time is now. I am so excited I cannot think about anything else but this 6th game. Do not want to think about a game 7. I think that history says that in 6 cases a team led by 3:2 and still 2 games to be made on the road it led 4 times to a championship whereas a last game was needed, it always ended up in a loss.

So I really hope that this time Dirk will finally have this damn ring and of course for the rest of the team especially for Jet, Kidd and Chandler I really pray for it. I am a Mavs fan since 2003, watching games via Internet from Germany since last year. I wake up since that regularly from 1 h up to 4.30 in the morning for the whole package although need to get to work until 9 h latest. This is really sick but now it should have been worthwile.

Thx god that on Monday we have a bank holiday. I hopefully can enjoy this last game without getting to work on the same day with small eyes.

All Germans (80 Mio.) will root for the Mavs again and I am pretty sure everybody outside of Miami in the US

Hope that this will support this great team enough to finalize the big story.

Auf gehts Mavs, bringt uns den Endsieg!!!!

Last edited by chrisschubi; 06-12-2011 at 09:19 AM.
chrisschubi is offline   Reply With Quote