View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #135
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

random comments....

1. The basketball gods have spoken, loudly;

2. I didn't give the Mavs much of a chance going into the playoffs, and less so when they blew the lead to Portland. Forgive me, basketball gods;

3. As of about 9:40 pm cst, Lebron James become the best player in the NBA to have never won an nba championship;

4. With about 4:00 minutes to go the Heat had a possession where it really looked like nobody wanted to shoot the ball...funny;

5. If the Cowboys winning it in '93 was a 10 on a scale of 10 for me, tonight was an eleventy gazillion on a scale of one to 10;

6. For those of you who argue that Harris for Kidd was a good deal...well...I'm not one to admit when I'm wrong but I am one to know when to stop arguing;

7. JET!!!!

8. Rick Carlisle -- fantastic job, sir. I'm sorry for ever doubting you;

9. First class act by Cuban letting Don Carter take the stage tonight;

10. I wept like a little girl;

11. Dirk Nowitzki, NBA Champion and Championship Series MVP. The basketball gods have spoken.