View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #139
JoeFFM

JoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really nice

Oh god, i´m sitting here in front of my laptop and crying like a little girl. This feelings are soooooooo awesome!!!

I just looked back to my first post ever on d-m.com and i have to post it again:

03-08-2011, 03:28 AM
Wow, what is wrong with this board? If someone read the PGT of the whole year without looking at the standings, he will think our record is 3-60. But its 46-17 and we have the 3rd best record in the whole league. And that happens with our 2nd best player out for the year and a 2-7 run during Dirk´s injury. We are still the hottest team in the NBA for the last weeks, so i don´t get it why 90% of the board is bitching and whining the whole time. I don´t know if this is a typical Mavs thing, but why are Mavs fans don´t trust in this team, enjoy the regular season(if you can´t remember,they are playing a great season overall)and getting excited that Playoff time is around the corner? Sure, the last few years there wasn´t much fun in the Playoffs, but this a totally different Mavs team with a TRUE center in Tyson and a bunch of veterans in Kidd,Peja,Terry,Marion,JJB and of course UberDirk where everyone can get you +20PPG every single night.
I´m a Red Sox Fan as well, and i know it is hard to believe in your team when it sucks everytime close before the championship. But i still believed and get rewarded with the miracle 2004. And so i think the Mavs are able to let us forget the last years and the unbelievable 2006 loss and make our dreams come true in the sommer of 2011. I believe in this team until they prove me wrong, and maybe some of you can believe too and stop bitching about everything that MAYBE happens in the Playoffs like pussies. Because one is absolutely clear: PUSSYS NEVER WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Greets from Germany, GO MAVS

P.S I´m sorry for my bad english, i tried to do my best. Thats the reason i´m a silent reader of the this board and this is my first post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, i believed in the Red Sox- Ship it! I believed in the Mavericks-Ship it. I´m just thinking about to start believing again that Santa Claus is for real...

DALLAS MAVERICKS NBA CHAMPIONS 2011!!!
It sounds so supersweet!!!
JoeFFM is offline   Reply With Quote