View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #181
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewar1 View Post
After 2006, everything about this....is soo sweet.
Not being around the Mavs and the board in 2006 (or basketball at all), I think I can't fully grasp what it must be like for most of you. But between the sweep of the Lakers and that finals victory over the team that carries the accolades that everyone around here thinks belong to the Mavs and happens to be the place ("the") three big free agents chose as the scenery of their shortcut to a title, makes this an incredibly perfect postseason for every Mavs fan and gives me a little sense of what it must be like for you.

To the postgame:

I thought it's interesting JET basically said now (in the finals) the traditional Heat hate didn't play a role. Also, could you be any more humble than J.Kidd in this presser? Love the trophy in the middle!

Last edited by mavErika; 06-12-2011 at 11:26 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote