View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #1247
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
Man,,,I wish Peja had been able to contribute this series. Hated that it had to come to Carlisle dropping him off the rotation, but it was clear that Peja was rattled. You could tell his celebration was subdued, and the the other team mates didn't quite embrace him, like they did to all the other team mates...

Too bad that his heroics against the Lakers are just a footnote - I thought he was key in getting us through that series. Maybe he slayed his demons against them, and somehow he let his intensity up after that point.

Regardless, I think he is gone after this season...10-15 years from now, people will never remember him being on the team.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote