View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #1250
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, lots of love for Dirk/Kidd/JET/Carlisle/Cuban.. as to the cast.

Chandler was huge. Big game on the night Dirk was sick. Chandler's one of the two sub-30 regular contributors so I think he's doing a bit more of the be happy for the old guys bit.

Marion was crucial. I felt he was all-defensive team for sure. He looked giddy and happy but he's generally a happy go-lucky dude. Probably 2nd only to JET. Great moment with Dirk on the stage. Wonder what Dirk said.

JJB looked happy. What big cojones on the little fella. I wonder if he won the pre-game shooting game with Dirk tonight.

Caron and Haywood looked REALLY happy. Every picture I see, I see them in a wide-ass smile.

Stevenson also needs major crunch-time respect. He lost it a bit at the end of the game but otherwise seemed tough even in celebration.

Peja was probably the most subdued of the bench people and that's probably a byproduct of having his minutes cut the most from Western Conference to Finals. I totally see a role for him next year if he's willing to lose some minutes (assuming Caron comes back). Hope he considers it.

What a great bunch.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote