View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #1253
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Is everybody having a good and productive day at work? Is there a little skip to your step?

As much as I don't need to, I am already excited about next year. It will be curious to see the effect of winning a championship has on this team...I still expect a similar season (ups & downs, players that torment us from time to time - Barea, Terry, etc.) but I will approach playoffs a lot differently next time around. Now I know that they can do it...and to win/lose next year in the playoffs will simply be because we are the best, or another team will become the best - not that we are chokers.

This year's playoffs - I admittedly was "wait and see" all the way to game 6 against Miami...I just couldn't trust the Mavs or what the NBA was capable of doing to ruin our chances. Last night, at a point in the game, the free throws were 31 to 10 favoring Miami...the refs were making their mark, even though we were being timid inside the paint. I had felt that Miami was just toying with us, because surely they weren't that bad or chokeable...

But - way to go!!!! The summer heat isn't so hot anymore...it's in Miami...Lebron has an extra long, hot summer...