View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #437
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Just finished rewatching the game along with all the videos on youtube and I still can't believe we are champions. Guys we are the world champions! haha we finally did it, won the last game of the season. We did it! hahaha, I love this. Amazing.

Edit: Has this sunk in for anyone yet? I wake up everyday since the win and I'm still in shock. People at work talk to me about it and I feel choked up all over again and I can't even express to them what this win means. Because they won't understand, they just don't. And you look at the Mav's faces after they won and you read all the comments on this board and to know other people understand what it is to have won this game, it's just so amazing. I can't get over this.

Last edited by GhostFace; 06-15-2011 at 10:26 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote