View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #8
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Hakeem over Duncan? Not sure i agree with that
Lolz...what a silly post. Not that you disagree, but that you post that. Then make your own list! That's the point of the thread. It wasn't to assert my list as the definitive list, I just wanted everyone to give their take on the Top 25. Of course everyone's list is going to be different.

In Hakeem's 94' Championships, he put up:

94' Championship: 29/11/4/4 blocks/2 Steals 28 PER

95' Championship: 33/10/5/3 blocks/1 Steal 27 PER

Those are just crazy lines. Not to mention, the 94' team was very reliant on him. Much like Dirk, that team had ZERO all-stars and ZERO all-defensive players.

He's got a career 26 Playoff PER vs. TD's 25

Hakeem put up 22/11//3/3/2 for his career vs. TD's 21/11/3/2/1

Duncan does have the slightly higher career PER, but that will go down over the next few years (remember, Hakeem wasted away in Toronto at Age 39!)

It's very very close, and the argument for Duncan is obviously fair. But I take Hakeem, due to his edge as a post scorer and a slightly better defender.

Last edited by CadBane; 06-18-2011 at 08:05 PM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote