View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:57 PM   #28
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Take. It. To. A. Different. Thread.

Perhaps this one:

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...17#post1221717

Again, this thread is in the MAVS sections celebrating our favorite MAVS greatness. Heat fans can discuss why he's NOT great in the other thread.
I'll take it to a different thread as soon as you tell these posters to do the same for their comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkules41 View Post
NBA on ESPN asked on Facebook if Dirk is a Top 10 all time great. Seems like there are many haters who think hes not even Top 100...

I would say hes not Top 10, but Top 20 for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I love Dirk more than anyone...but he isn't Top 10...YET. Another ring and a few more All-NBA seasons, and he has a real argument. However, he definitely is Top 25 now, and I'd argue Top 15 myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Dirk right now has to be top 30. And when all is said and done, I think he'll have to be top 15-20.
These guys seem to think Dirk is currently a 20-30 range guy that can get in the 10-20 range when his career is over. So how the hell am I trolling for saying this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmalaki View Post
Great postseason run by Dirk. He really silenced all the critics. I have him in the top 25-30 range now. Since his game isn't built on athleticism he may be able to play many more seasons and jump in the top 20. I don't think there is any way he can crack the top 15 but I think he can get between 16-20.
Simply because you think, yes "think", that I am a Heat fan? I have him in the same range as those dudes and we are basically discussing 5 spots or so.

Edit: See the response below, in response to your post above this one. Responding to folks questions is not trolling. See my initial post. Don't jump on me for posting a ranking just as others have. With that being said I do see the other thread, but don't try to call me out for doing the same thing other posters are doing.

Last edited by kingmalaki; 06-22-2011 at 01:01 PM.
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote