View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #2188
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Let's get this thread back on track, or maybe on another tangent, with some trivia! tried this on twitter, but no one responded.

In honor of dirk winning his first championship:

Of all the foreign born NBA players, which one has the most NBA Championship rings?

No internet searching. Winner gets rep from me. Boo Yah!
Are we talking guys who truly are of a different nationality? I think Steve Kerr was born in Europe somewhere, and he has five. Duncan was born on St Croix and he has 4.

If you mean a truly different nationality...I can't think of anyone with more rings than Parker and Manu (3 each).

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote