Thread: "Project"
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:46 PM   #40
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Reminds me of this sweet little hardback sitting on my bookshelf, written by longtime AP scribe Jaime Aron in the wake of the '03 season: _Tales from the Dallas Mavericks - A Collection of the Greatest Court Stories Ever Told_.

A nice little book, to be sure. But something tells me yours will eclipse it.
That's an awfully high bar to shoot for lol. Jamie is a pretty fun guy to talk to. The list is few and far between on guys in the media who really weren't that fun to talk to.

Part of the book will feature each player on the team, with it being a true team effort and all. You would think you jump right in and start with Dirk, Terry, Kidd or Chandler. For some reason...Peja ended up being the first one, with Cardinal being a close second.