View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #2379
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

During Dirk's rookie season, I was given free tickets and asked a couple of friends to go. One of them had been charged with the task of entertaining a German exchange student that night, so he didn't think he could go. I was like, "just bring him along. We just got that new German dude. It's the perfect excuse." Well, the German guy didn't have any fun. He had no idea who Dirk was, and he couldn't understand how excited we were when a seven footer caught a pass and without hesitation released and nailed a three pointer. "He's not even any good." That was it for me. I told my friend that next time he has to go out with this dude. I'm out. I wonder if he is more appreciative of the experience now.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote