View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #63
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Can anyone explain to me why this is a good trade?

I understand our need to improve our center position, but Eddy Curry..?

I live in NYC.. and I saw his work ethic with the Knicks, it was not pretty at all. Two seasons in a row he showed up out of shape and unable to contribute all season long. Him and Zach Randolph was suppose to makes the Knicks better again, but that went no where since both struggled. Either way, after seeing his attitude regarding work performance in NY, I'd rather not see him in a Mav's uniform. One could make the argument that if he comes to the Mav's, Cuban and co. would not put up with any of that nonsense he has done in the past, but honestly, I'd rather not risk that chance at all.
Not sure if srs

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote