View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #2775
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Sam Rockwell, for my money, is THE most underrated actor in Hollywood. You would have known coming in he'd have the chops to pull it off if you'd seen him in "Snow Angels", "Jesse James", and "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind". "Moon" is one my favorite films, amazing. I was disappointed in "Source Code" (it was Duncan Jones, the director of "Moon", second film). The end was really weak IMO. Just made no sense and felt tacked on for the sake of avoiding a "dark" ending, which I really hate.

"Priest" looked awful, which is a shame. The GN is cool, and Bettany is a hilarious guy in person (I love Jennifer as well).

I absolutely loved "Cedar Rapids". One of my favorite comedies.
You left off his best role...in The Green Mile
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote