View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #132
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Well, that.

Hard to defend Romo. Made big mistakes with both the 1st and the 3rd pick.

I haven't given up on him, but he's getting no love from me this week. He's got the rest of the season; figure it out. He's the best option we got, and if he ever does get it right it's a pretty good option. I don't know. I always thought he would, I always thought it was a matter of time, but I don't know anymore. I don't even want to think about it...hopefully, if all goes as planned, the next time I think about the Cowboys is two weeks from now.
That is the single reason he hasn't been given up on for all of his stupidity to date. Frankly, we need to (both as fans and as decision makers for this team) understand that Tony is a very talented but incredibly limited (due to his dumb) QB that will never win a Super Bowl for our franchise.

As much as I want to tie Pittsburgh for the most titles ever, Tony will NOT get us there. He just won't.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-02-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote