View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:25 AM   #143
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
You can get fucked. You are no kind of fan.
The truth hurts some more than others. You have made stupid comment after stupid comment after moronic comment for weeks now and it probably doesn't feel the best having all of that shit looking like absolute crap right now, does it?

For the record, I bet Peyton could have secured that win - what say you? Hell, you could find 3 games in his career where he blew a win that big or bigger and I still would have TREMENDOUS faith that he wouldn't do what Romo did yesterday. Of course he would provide nothing over what Romo would, right? Idiot.

Oh, and we have talked Cowboys football for, what, 8 years or so. You may not like my opinions but a fan I am and a fan I always will be. I grew to hate Quincy and other QBs with incredibly small brains - does that also lead to my lack of TRUE FAN qualities?

You still believe in him. Maybe you will until he is released or traded. Maybe you will eventually get where I am too. Who knows... That said, get over yourself as being a real fan because you are too stupid to see what everyone else sees right now. Romo is a loser that is good enough to occassionally win.

Period.