View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #195
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Let me see if my Kharma can strike again.

1) Not too long ago, I vowed to not go see the Texas Rangers in person until they were 10 games over .500, now they are back to back AL Champions.

2) I vowed not to talk politics if the Mavs won the NBA Title

So now, #3...

I will not watch another NFL Game until the Cowboys are 4 games over .500

Look, don't get me wrong...I love my Dallas teams and remain loyal until I'm 6' under. However, with the Cowboys as with the Rangers a few years back, I was tired of investing so much emotion, only to get crushed over and over. With the Rangers, I was tired of the losing and tired of spending money on the team. With the Mavs, i was tired of hoping and fell for the conspiracy that was against the Mavs (I was wrong...i'll leave it at that).

Now, after 15+ years, I am flat out tired of thinking the Cowboys are better than they are. The simple truth, they are an average team...at best!!! No sense in posting opinion...just making a vow to no longer watch the NFL, until the team is winning and shows that they care from the top down as much as we the fans. I wonder what would happen if the Cowboys were no longer a money maker for Jerry Jones...if the Cowboys started LOSING Fans and thus Revenue? I don't know, but just want to throw it out there.

Sleep well my DM.COM siblings!!! At least we still have Baseball, Hockey and Soccer!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote