View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #147
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
So, all of my pants now are ridiculously too big for me at a size 34. The thing is, I don't know whether to buy the size 32 that fits me. I know that a 32 waist is pretty acknowledged as a standard, but while I've trimmed off a big chunk of the fat that once surrounded me, I still have a bit of a gut and love handles that have likely been inhabiting my abdominal area for about a dozen years. I'm never going to be thin, per se, because I'm naturally built rather stocky, but I don't know whether I should purchase new pants on the chance that, even though I'm only 2.6 pounds away from my target, I continue to burn fat and a 32 waist ends up too big. I've never had to deal with this "problem" before.
Same problem here my brother, all my clothes are too big, (all my recently purchased XL mavs championship shirts look like nightshirts on me, need M ) as far as pants go, I'm down from a 38/40 to ... something? (I still don't know what fits now, probably 34), so I'm just using belts to hold them up, but they have so much extra room they look stupid. But I am going to hold out until I'm at my goal before I buy new clothes. I might have to break down and get just 1 cheap pair of pants though to hold me over...