View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:03 AM   #2495
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn straight!
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...power-forwards

Quote:
As a response I have taken upon myself to get it right. In order to give a fair assessment of who belongs in the top 10, I think first you have to ask yourself who is the best at each individual position. So for the next few days I will give my top 10 at each position to lead up to who are the top 15 players in the NBA today.

1. Dirk Nowitzki (DAL) - I don't think any NBA player left a bigger mark in 2011 than Nowitzki. But as big as last year's playoff performance was, the fact of the matter is that he has been the top dog at this position for years now. Offensively, he is unguarable at seven-feet tall. If you're a big, he will blow by. If your smaller, he will just shoot over the top. And there may not be a better shooter in all of basketball than Nowitzki. And most of all, he makes his teammates better. With all the double-teams he sees, he always finds the open man. He is also a solid rebounder despite him not always averaging high totals. With a lack of athelticism and strengthm defense is really his only weakness. But he has shown enough improvement over the years to not be a liability. Overall he is the only dominant player on this list..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote