View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #250
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
You guys are awful dismissive of 7ypc . Different skill set but still pretty impressive. And that doesn't include the kick returns.

I have my doubts that he's still the same player but we can hope. I'd definitely let him return kicks again with Murray in the fold.
True. 7 ypc, over a large enough sample size, is *never* anything to scoff at or reason away. I hope he does come back strong and that the coaches find the best way to employ him. He's an explosive player that I love to watch. And my goodness...if we could sustain threatening play from BOTH backs? Yeah...that would be fun to watch. Not to mention how it should open up the rest of the offense, too. Imagine the Texans with Romo at the helm, Dez playing opposite AJ, and Witten manning the TE. I drool, I drool.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote