View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #257
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I wouldn't go anywhere near that far, with Murray. As a one-cut back who can hit the hole and make something happen, he's nice. As an artist, like Sanders? Look out that window...there's a long line of NFL running backs who never sniffed that.

Fiametta is a big player in our running game. He's doing the work that gets the back to the next level. Please, please let him keep it up.
Did you miss my comment about me not trying to get crazy with comparisons? I realize that Chum - just saying that he himself said he idolizes Sanders and he is NOT just a back that can hit a hole. Have you watched this cat? He is very shifty and he has actually embarrassed some guys with his cut backs over the past few weeks.