View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:59 AM   #289
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Yup, because he cracked his ribs and punctured his lung week 1 before he lost his Fing mind against NY... Wait, nope, that was against SF.

Clearly my ass. He fights weekly with his lack of intelligence. He is winning that battle currently and I am super glad and super impressed. But no, injuries are not clearly anything. Remember, his resume is more than just this year regarding bone-head plays.

The big difference for him is that we have been running the ball and the fact that defenses have to account for that now helps him a ton. The offensive line has also been playing much better giving Romo time to throw down field. Those 2 things have done much more for Tony than his ribs healing ever could.

I will add that I completely agree about him evading pressure and making something out of nothing. The guy is super impressive in those situations. The sad thing is that half of his stupid throws come from that situation too. Take the good with the bad I guess.
its not an intelligence thing... its a nads thing.

he gets grape-nut sized nads in big games and higher stress situations.
(read Lebbon James, finals performance)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote