View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #179
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to all

I get wet dreams of a lineup next year of Kidd/Fernandez/Butler/Dirk/Chandler. I mean come on? We finally have a 2 guard who can actually do something. Fernandez has been significantly held back in Portland. In our system I really think he will be lights out. He will have so many open lanes and open threes it will be nuts. When was the last time we had a 2 guard with size?

Not to mention, we have a bench of:
Roddy/JET/Brewer/Marion(Brandon Wright if cheap?)/Haywood.

I think we are going to be much harder to stop next year. Butler really takes this team to the next level. Lets not forget how inspired the team was at the effort that Butler put in to get back to play in the playoffs. Butlers energy and competitiveness are just as important as Tyson Chandler. My surprise/hopeful signings are: AK47 (amnesty Marion?), TJ Ford, Brandon Wright, Carl Landry, and if we can get AARON BROOKS to replace Barea then Good Game. I really think we have a damn good shot next year.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote