View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:58 AM   #39
Wang Zhi Zhi

Wang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
Couldn't agree more with this post. Rudy can actually penetrate the lane from the 2 and we have never had that. He just adds another dimension to our team system. We must resign Chandler and Butler for chemistry issues I believe. Getting a player like Nene makes zero sense for that reason. Butler will for sure be added motivation for everybody to keep that level of play. But I'm not too worried about these guys getting complacent we have a good group.
100% agree with this as well. With Rudy at the 2, a healthy Butler back, and Roddy taking over JJ’s role, I think this team is better than what we had in the playoffs last year. I completely agree that finally having 2 guard with size, athleticism, and ball skills (only took us about 10 years to find one) could be huge, assuming Rudy is at all motivated this year (It’s a very odd situation with a player already having his next deal with a different team signed up).

My only difference is that I really want DSteve back. Even though Rudy will get most of the minutes at 2, DS will be important against the likes of OKC, LA, and Miami. I have absolutely zero faith in Brewer’s ability to guard guys like Durant, Harden, Kobe, Wade, Lebron, etc. And DS proved he can sit for long periods but then still come in and play heavy minutes when the matchups dictate it.
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote