View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #188
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
This current team window of opportunity is this year. I believe Tyson is looking for (a team is willing to give) a near max contract. Giving Tyson that kind of contract is a great risk since he never lived up to the worth of his prior 2 contracts.
As much as it saddens me I have to agree with you on this. I think if Tyson was all that intrested in staying a Mav he would have resigned with us before the lockout, when he knew what kind of contract he could get. He has been rather elusive about his desire to remain in Dallas. I think if he is going to demand a long term/max contract, then you have to consider other possibilities. Hell, the guy could take any offer he wants regardless of the money.i.e Miami, Chicago, or some other longer window team. If you are putting your hopes of repeating on resigning one guy, then you might as well give up already. I have faith that Cuban is not going to let one contract determine the season.