View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #1368
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Howard maintains his decision was multifaceted and came down to feeling he didn't have an ideal situation to pursue an NBA title.

Specifically, Howard said overall he didn't feel satisfied with the talent around him and he would like to have the kind of personnel input he said Dallas star Dirk Nowitzki enjoys.

"If Dirk told (Dallas owner) Mark (Cuban) 'Hey, I think this is the direction our team is going, this is what we need in the locker room and these are the kind of players we need,' I think Mark would listen," Howard said. "That doesn't mean Mark has to say, OK, we'll make a rash decision. But I think he would listen and really found out what the player needs around him in order to win."

link

Name droppin' - he'd obviously prefer to play for a guy like Cuban... Not that it'll happen, but I think the interest is genuine.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-11-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote