View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #317
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I begged that it not happen and MANY disagreed. I said it when it happened and MANY disagreed. Garrett was not the right choice for the coach of this team. We can use the old and overused comment of "we were never in the Cowher/Gruden race anyway" but the bottom line is that we would be a better team today if we had been.

This has been one of the most embarrassing seasons on record. Maybe only the 1-15 year was worse. This shit is definitely worse than last year. I will say this - none of the recent stuff is Romo's fault. He has been the man week in and week out since pretty much the Detroit game. Sure, it would have been nice if he hits Austin late in the 4th to put the game away, but there was a LOT of pressure on that pass.

Just sucks that we CONTINUE to find ways to lose games in humiliating fashion. I was literally forced to listen to Collinsworth ejaculate on his TV monitor while talking about frenchy and Mr. Manning we let them be such beasts. Just so embarrassing. Tell me though - and be honest - were any of you surprised when it happened? I just chuckled, shook my head, and changed the channel.

This abortion of a season is just that pathetic that I EXPECT to lose 12 point 4th quarter leads at home.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 12-12-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote