View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #1714
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I really don't know who will be the best option between Sean Williams, Brandon Wright, and Mahimni on the surface if forced to pick I would probably go with Williams. Hopefully someone steps up.
Tweeted it today that Williams stayed late and worked on his face-up game with Carlisle and Brad Davis. They went with that and a lot of pick and pop drills. From what I remember, that really doesn't work with his game. To his credit, he did rather well with it (I had low expectations).

I think Mahinmi is the frontrunner right now, but someone could catch him later down the road. If Wright stays healthy, I'd give him the inside track.