View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #56
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

I think the team lost their heart when Cuban gutted the team. He pretty much said "thanks guys it was fun time to move on". Most of the guys on the team are on their last year. Cuban has made it pretty clear that they'll all be gone loyalty be damned. How did he really expect the guys to respond. I mean six months ago they hoisted the Larry O for the Mavs for the first time in 31 years and basically are awarded with a boot in the ass.
Someone please tell me how that's fair for a guy like JT. He's been the heart of the team for years. Gives back to the community and is a fan favorite and he's basically being Steve Nash'ed. I really felt Nash deserved to retire a Mav too.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote