View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #1750
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Not that his opinion carries much more value than any of ours, but T-Mac envisions D-Will and Dwight in Dallas:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...ard_nba_122811

*edit* This would probably make more sense in the other thread, and somebody else already posted it there, but I'll leave it here anyway.
Truth , the guy speaks the truth. I mean ever since the Celtics won with their version, it's in again. Building with 3 heads. But with that, you'd have to strip your team down to the core. Look what happened to NJ after they got Deron, a few picks, one lottery, a future young stud in Favors. You lose this season. I mean looking at the Celtics they'd combined the right pieces with KG and Allen with Perkins and Rondo, perfectly balanced. Miami, ugly, until LBJ embraces the role of facilitator and DWade is the go to guy.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote