Thread: Ricky Rubio
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #42
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I have not see it mentioned. I compare the guy's offensive abilities to JKidd. The vision, the high risk, high reward passes, the ability to pass up a wide open lane to find an open teammate, the abiltiy to snag rebounds and start a break on his own. Even defensively, at least compared to Kidd's latter years, Rubio has a knack for defending off the ball, taking a bit more gambles, getting in passing lanes. I think one on one defending will hurt him most. But he's young enough to make himself into a better than average one on one defender, when all's said and done. Slowly growing on me as another team/player to watch outside of Dallas.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote