View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #467
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight's episode has been published... hopefully you've suscribed via iTunes or RSS already and you'll get it in the morning. If not.. get it here: http://ballinwithbryan.podomatic.com.

My apologies for there not being a recorded video stream this week - I had some equipment issues. I noticed our recorded video views were way up last week, so we appreciate those of you listening/watching through that medium as well.

Be sure to holler if you have any feedback.
----------------------------------------

Six games into 2011-2012, and it's starting to feel like a real NBA season. The Mavs just wrapped up a stretch of four games in five nights, so there is plenty of basketball to break down.

In addition to the usual recaps and nuggets, we take a closer look at the issues surrounding Lamar Odom, and dig into the encouraging play of Mavericks centers over the last week.

Intro - Game Recaps: @OKC, TOR
23:42 - Game Recaps: @MIN, OKC
44:14 - The Curious Case of Lamar Odom
1:01:00 - Enter the Center: The Fives Come Alive
1:15:40 - NBA Nuggets: Ginobili Injury
1:19:03 - NBA Nuggets: Looking Back at the Summer of '99
1:25:46 - NBA Nuggets: Indiana Fools' Gold, Minny Rising
1:31:30 - NBA Nuggets: Yi Arrives, DeMarcus Cousins
1:37:12 - Game Previews: PHX, @SA, NO
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote