View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #29
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13 View Post
It kind of seems to me like they were just hoping to plug him into their lineup and have their defense magically fixed, because I think some people around the league think that's what happened with us last year. They fail to realize we had been solid defensively before Tyson, and he just added to that. I think Tyson will be able to slowly help, but it's unrealistic to expect one guy to change a team's whole defensive mindset without any help, especially when the coach isn't on board.
Exactly. Dirk, Marion, and Kidd are light years better defensively than Amare, Melo, Douglas. Fields is a respectable defender at best, same with Douglas. But Melo and Amare are flat out terrible (especially Amare).
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote